Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Rainy days make me hungry

It was a rainy day here in Utah. My hubby tells me we need the rain, and I tell him he can worry about the water situation, I'm just going to continue to complain about less than perfect weather. This time of year I'm ready to spend all my time outside battling with the weeds. Sorry I'm a little Negative Nelly... I've been getting between 5 and 6 hours of sleep each night and that just results in a tired hungry zombie mama. I do have to admit that rainy days are good for fun in the bathtub and eating everything in the fridge. 

This guy makes the gloomiest of days bright!

I was able to crank out 7.25 miles on the treadmill this morning. Hoping for better weather tomorrow so I can run outside. I'm really pleased with how well my legs have recovered from Saturday's race. 
Speaking of races, if you sign up for the Hobbler Half in the next 2 days (with code HOBBLER14), you get 30% off your entry fee. I loved this race last year and will be doing it again this year!
 
http://www.run13.com/races/hobbler


When you are overtired, do you eat more?
I've noticed I tend to snack more when I'm tired.

Wold you rather run in the rain or inside on the treadmill?

Do you take time off after a race? How long?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment