Today was a cross training day, and honestly all I wanted to do was run.
This picture proves that I love running. Who could possibly smile while running through all that mud?10 signs you love running ....in case you weren't sure yet. ;)
1. You have to force yourself to take "rest" days.
2. You force your significant other to listen to every detail of your daily run.
3. Foam rolling and stretching take a higher priority than brushing your teeth.
8. Any hint of an injury causes you to immediately spend hours researching what could have caused it and how to treat it.
9. When you see other people out running you are green with envy and have to fight the urge to just drop................... everything and go for a run. (Did you think I was going to say drop kick them? I will not admit nor deny such silliness.)
10. When you're actually proud of your missing toenails, blisters and chaffing.
Skaters, front/back/diagonal lunges, jumping jacks
Lower body weights Did these exercises in groups of 2 (in order). 3 sets x 8-12 reps
Leg press machine (feet close together)
Leg press machine- calf raises
Cable hip abduction
Cable hip adduction
Hanging knee lifts (also did 3 sets of these while twisting to get the obliques)
Weighted ball crunch
When did you know you were in love with running?
If you could never run again, what would you do to "replace" it?
Have you ever tried a mud run?