Thursday, May 15, 2014

Case of the sickies

 I've survived 2 nights of  Slim coughing all night long. Like everyone else on the planet, I really hate when my kids are sick. Hearing him cough all night long makes me so sad.
 
 The fever has only slowed him down a little bit. He still has enough spit and vinegar to keep me on my toes.
Slim tried to share his cold with me, but I can tell my body is trying it's hardest to fight it. I felt a little weaker during my strength training workout, but by mile 3 of my run I started to feel much better. I do, however, have an annoying eye twitch that I'm pretty sure is a result of the terrible quality of sleep I've been getting due to Slim's cough.

Today's Workout
3 sets x 10-12 reps
Plank up-down
Bar bicep curls
Overhead tricep extensions
Hammer curls
Preacher curls on ball
Cable tricep pushdowns
Seated underhand pull downs
Seated rows

One leg bench dips
Decline pushups
Shoulder Press
Bent over reverse fly
Bench Press

Ran 5.5 miles around Provo

Do you exercise when you have a cold or rest?

Do your eyes twitch when you're tired or stressed?

What are you making for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment