Monday, May 12, 2014

Mondays make me do crazy ambitious things

Things just got real. I'm officially registered for the Utah Valley Marathon. 
Just typing that makes me a little sick to my stomach. In a good way I think.
 I shared the below status on Facebook (UVM gives you a 5% discount if you do.) and I love how my mama was the first to like it. She really is my biggest fan and supporter. She cares more for her children's happiness than for her own. She wants to give us the world and did a fantastic job making sure we had every opportunity in life that we desired to have (and some we didn't desire...like 7 years of piano lessons.)

It's a brand new week and a fresh opportunity to be a little bit better. I just sat down and read through my goals for this week, trying to make sure I'm focusing on the most important stuff (like my sweet boys and husband). Call me crazy, but I really and truly love Mondays and the fresh start they offer.

Today's Workout:
Warm-up
Walking lunges
Diagonal lunges
Skaters
Squat kicks
Jumping jacks

Using the Squat Rack
Front lunges
Sissy squats
Squats
Sumo squats
Calf raises

4 miles on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment