Thursday, April 24, 2014

New kind of bubble bath and cancer sucks

We've had a few windy cold days here, and I'm kind of a baby about it. My kids got bubbles for Easter and are obsessed with blowing bubbles right now. I refuse to go out in the "cold" with them, so until it warms up in the afternoon, this is where they get to blow bubbles. They don't seem to mind. :)

 At least there is one good thing about the wind. We got to fly our kite that's been collecting dust.
I get to help out with the young women's group at my church, and last night we made bracelets for cancer survivors/fighters/supporters to wear when they participate in cancer runs. Even with my kids "helping" I was able to make 2 cute bracelets, and Cory even made one. I can't believe how focused he was (until he discovered there were refreshments).



 These were only some of the bracelets made.

Today's Workout
3 sets, 10-12 reps
Seated low rows
Pull downs
Bench press
Single arm dumbbell bench press
Wall-ups
Dumbbell push press
Single arm bent over rows
Planks

What's your favorite season?
Mine is SUMMER. I love the heat.

Have you ever done a race for cancer? 
Although not a "cancer race", I ran the Thankful 13 Half last year for my dad. He had just finished his chemo and had a clean scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment