Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Foodspiration

Favorite Breakfasts:
Toast with an over-easy egg, zucchini and BBQ sauce
 Chocolate Protein Pancakes- Recipe is under the RECIPE TAB

 I measure out the dry ingredients for a few batches when I already have all the ingredients out. This way it's more convenient to make them in the future. I label the bag with the wet ingredients needed.

Lunches:
Turkey and tomato sandwich. This may have been so delicious because I got to eat it at the park with friends in 70 degree weather. Ahhh.....so wonderful. 
Leftover Philly Cheese Chicken Salad~ (Recipe for chicken is below)

Dinners:
Philly Cheese Chicken Sandwiches
Peppers, onions, and yogurt spread in the bottom of the crockpot. Put marinated chicken on top and cook on low for 6 hours.
I used Weber Burger seasoning, liquid smoke, Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce and steak sauce to marinate my chicken in.
Salsa Verde Crockpot Chicken~
Put chicken breasts, Trader Joe's Salsa Verde sauce and lime juice in the crockpot. I almost always have some of this type of chicken in my fridge. We use it on quesadillas, salads, and wraps throughout the week.
 

Meatloaf~ We don't eat much beef around here, but I occasionally will use beef to add some variety. I took this RECIPE and made a few adjustments (no bacon). This looks so gross, but it was actually a hit with the family.
Snacks:
Sweet Potato Fries~ Cut sweet potato into fries. Spray pan and fries with coconut oil or olive oil. Roast at 420 for about 20-25 minutes. Flip once. 

Popcorn~ Put about 1/2 cup of kernels, 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil, and salt in a brown lunch sack. Microwave for about 2 minutes. I put it on a glass plate to catch all of the oil.

 So good we double fist it into our mouths.
Today's Workout:
Front and side raises
Bent over rows
Tricep dumbbell extensions
Bench press
Wall-ups
Pull downs
Bicep cable curls(I did one arm at a time)

Weighted crunches
Bicycle crunches
Side planks
Plank



No comments:

Post a Comment