Saturday, March 22, 2014

Treadmill Strength Training Workouts?

I'm trying to decide what I think about this new craze in treadmill workouts, where you use the treadmill to do your entire workout. Every time I imagine myself doing any of these at the gym, I start to giggle. I start to imagine belt burn on my face when I face plant during a moving burpee.



People are so talented. I would fall in .5 seconds if I tried this.



I accomplished about 5% of the things on my "to do list" today, but sometimes you just need to cuddle with your kiddos and watch Frozen (again). 
I was able to squeeze in a 6 mile run after the kids were ready for bed. The gym closed before we  (Running Buddy Jocelyn and me) were done, so we finished our last mile around Provo. Dark and cold, but still so much fun.
  
Would you ever try doing a non-traditional treadmill workout like in the video?

Have you ever gotten injured by a treadmill?
I have a family member who fell off and got wedged between the belt and the wall while it was still running. He actually was hurt quite badly. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment