Saturday, March 22, 2014

Lookin' for a hot date

I found my hot husband 7 years ago, but we still try to "date" each other as much as we can. We often fall into a dating rut, where we race to dinner and race home in order to pay the babysitter. A few weeks ago we shook things up a bit and tried this date idea:
People Watching Bingo
We ate dinner at Costa Vida (one of our favorite places to eat), and then headed to the mall. It was so fun to walk around the mall and "people watch" with a purpose. We decided that this would also make an awesome double/triple date activity, where you played against the other couples. I made up this BINGO board, but there are also some available on Pinterest.

(Yes I starred some of ours out. They were either inside jokes, or just not something I want my mama reading.)
 This picture is from Christmas, but I just realized we don't have any recent pics without the kids. Maybe our next date will be to see how many different places we can take selfies in one night. 

What's the most creative date you've been on?

What's the worst date you've been on?
I went on a blind date where the guy showed up with cat eye contact lenses. The terribleness continued, but I'll leave it at that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment