Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Let it Go!

I did a Cardio Kick class at the gym this morning as a cross training workout. There's nothing like taking your aggression out on a punching bag at 5:30 in the morning. I'm 18 days away from my first half of the year, and I'm trying to be smart about my training and limit my running to 4 days a week.  Tonight I've spent some time stretching and doing physical therapy exercises (I have plantar fasciitis in my left foot).

I think I finally cleaned up all of the Leprechaun messes around the house, but the green milk will be with us for awhile. It brought a new meaning to the term "green smoothies".
Is it just me or does it take everyone until Tuesday to get back on top of the house work that built up over the weekend? Luckily little Slim likes to help me clean. He is quite the "helper". His favorite chore is emptying the dishwasher. If you didn't know this about me, the organization of the silverware drawer is sacred to me. I'm really learning some patience and how to let things go.
The hubby was working late today, so we did a quick and easy Taco Soup dinner and then headed to Wal-Mart to snag Frozen. Mason wouldn't let go of it for a picture, but I like how his fat little fingers are clinging to it will all the might he can muster. Of course we walked out with a basket full of awesomeness. My favorite gum was on sale, so that pretty much makes today a success.

What's your favorite cross training workout?
I love the spin bike and kick boxing.

What's your favorite animated kids movie?
Tangled still has my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that recipe- I am going to try it out! We are loving Frozen around here- even pre-ordered it from amazon (the 3-pack) and I NEVER buy movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope ya'll like the recipe! The boys like to load it up with sour cream, cheese and chips of course. Way to think ahead and order it on Amazon. I hear that's the best deal!

    ReplyDelete