Monday, March 17, 2014

Such an over achiever

I'm an on again, off again blogger. I decided it was time for a fresh blog. By fresh, I mean I'll actually write about other things than how cute my kids are and what we did on our last family vacation. I'm the first to admit that I'm slow at this whole life thing. I was slow to figure out what I wanted out of life, slow to not suck at motherhood, and even slower to figure out how to run this body of mine. This blog is all about the school of hard knocks that has molded me into a somewhat mediocre wife, mom and athlete. I may not be real quick, but when it comes to determination and self exploration, I'm a real over achiever.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! And honestly, I don't know anyone who has been quick to pick up the motherhood thing!

    ReplyDelete