Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Some days I want to scratch my face off.

My allergies have been driving me bonkers the past few days. I didn't need the local news to confirm it
(My itchy eyes, face and runny nose are proof enough), but grass allergens are high right now.
 
Maybe I can get one of these cool gadgets. I'm sure it will be super fun to run a marathon in one of these.
 Tell em' Sweet Brown!
I tend to get a bit reclusive some times, especially when my plate is full and life gets busy. It's like I just need extra decompression time, so I withdraw from people and avoid all unnecessary outings. I've been in one of those moods lately. I truly appreciate the thoughtful people in my life. I don't know how she knew, but a friend dropped off this beautiful Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Caramel apple, dipped in Oreo cookie crumbles.  Nothing better than getting a delicious treat delivered to your door, when you're in a "I just want to stay home and sort my socks all day kind of a mood."
  If you're not putting fish on your salads, you must do that today. Seriously delicious. This sugar addict and chocolate lover is really trying to eat as clean as possible these next two months. I know I'm asking a lot of my body, so it's the least I can do for it. :)
And another heavenly bowl of oatmeal with chia, flax, bananas, raspberries and plain Greek yogurt.

Today's Workout:
3x12

Pull downs

Wall-ups
Kettlebell chops
Dumbbell push-up rows

Tricep bench dips
Bicep curls
Alternating front and lateral raises

Ball crunches
Plank up downs
Tick Tocks
1 min Plank

No run today, but mentally I really wanted to!! 

Do you get seasonal allergies? If so, what remedies/meds do you use?

Candied apple or caramel apple?

Do you like seafood? 
I love it, but my husband hates it. We are a house divided. 

No comments:

Post a Comment