Monday, June 2, 2014

School is out for summer!!

It's June!! You can just feel the fun and excitement radiating off of all the kids. We started things off right with a trip to one of the local splash pads. I'm pretty sure we will be doing this daily all summer long. 
 


Remember those May goals I talked about?

Well, I revisited those goals and made some new ones for June.

Spiritual- Read 15 more of the LDS General Conference talks from the April session
Physical- Finish the Utah Valley Marathon and an Ultra Ragnar (Wasatch Back)
Home and family-2 date nights, 4 family home evenings, implement kids' summer schedule/chores
Financial- Do 4 "check-ins" with the ol' budget

My morning started with a beautiful sunrise run around Springville and Mapleton.  I just had the "happys" this morning. So many wonderful things to be thankful for, and this may just be the best summer ever!
 
 So close to all of these races, so I took it nice and slow and have been rocking the compression socks at night and on my runs. Run, stretch, foam roll, repeat. I'm determined to get to race day uninjured.
 
What are you looking forward to about this summer?

Mountains or beach? 

Are you a morning person, night owl, or neither ;) ?

No comments:

Post a Comment