Saturday, August 30, 2014

One week down!

We made it through the first week of Kindergarten! He was excited to go each day and had a big smile on his face when he would get home. However, on day three he asked if he had to go to school the next day. Kevin said, "You get to go every day! Just like how daddy goes to work every day." Cory got teary and said, "I don't want to go to school every day!" I just shook my head and said, "This is going to be a long 13 years."

I thought this PTA sign/display was awesome. It really did lighten my mood and cheer me up.

Slim says Woo Hoo!
I said Boo Hoo!
Today was a great Saturday. In fact I think it was almost perfect. I was able to pace the Murdock Half Marathon, watching my friend Heidi get a PR and my friend Missy finish her first Half Marathon. Dang I love this running stuff!
 The rest of the day was spent with these handsome fellows. We helped daddy get new tires on his truck, had a yummy dinner at Red Robin, dessert at the BYU creamery and even had time for a walk to the park to play zombies. I wish I could bottle up days like today and enjoy them over and over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment