Saturday, August 23, 2014

Circle of Life Education

The weekend started out with a little twist, when Cory decided to give me a "curl". He likes to brush my hair sometimes, but he's never attempted a curl. It took me 20 minutes to get the comb out of my hair. 
 Friday night we went to a local museum on BYU campus. It has been closed for like a year and we were really excited that is open again. All four of us loved it!
 The boys especially loved the displays where the predators were attacking other animals. Of course they did. ;)
  So sad.
 Saturday started rainy and stormy, so I did my long run at the gym. I really do love the cinema room. Indiana Jones kept me company, and I was able to get a little over 11 miles done. The sad thing was when I walked outside it was beautiful and cool! I regretted not running outside, but oh well.
 I tried to "nap" on the couch, but this blue eyed boy has an aversion to people sleeping. He was both diligent and persistent in making sure there was no napping on the job. 
 Cory accompanied me to our neighbor's wedding tonight, and I'm pretty sure I had the cutest date there.


Do you run in the rain/snow, or do you get it done on the treadmill?

Are you a "napper"?
 I have always loved naps, but as I'm getting older, I have a harder time sleeping at night if I've napped. 
 

Harrison Ford, yay or nay?
YAY. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment