Monday, July 14, 2014

Smoothie Addicts

 Hobbler Half Marathon was Saturday, but I'll do a post all about it soon. It was a good one!
 
We're back on the daily smoothie kick around here. If I don't make one first thing, Cory or Slim will always request them.
 I never say no to a smoothie request. It's a great way to give my kids, kale, spinach, chard, chia seeds, and flax seeds.

 We celebrated my cute nephew's birthday at Chuck-A-Rama.
 I don't think I've ever seen my kids eat so much in one sitting before!
We ended the night at the Owlz baseball game with some fun friends and family. This was my kids first baseball game, and they loved it. I was worried it would be miserably hot, but we were blessed with a nice shady spot.

All you can eat buffets... yay or nay?

Have you tried putting greens in your smoothies? 

What are your favorite smoothie ingredients?

No comments:

Post a Comment