Friday, October 31, 2014

Monkeys and scarecrows and snakes...Oh my!!

Our family loves Halloween.  I think this was my favorite Halloween ever, and here are some reasons why:

We won 1st place at our church's Trunk or Treat for our awesome pirate themed trunk.

We were able to go Trick or Treating at the Riverwoods with some family and friends. I love this picture of Nicolas and Cory. 
I loved seeing Mason wear this witch hat and wig around the house all month.
This was my first Halloween with a school age child, so of course I had to volunteer to go help out in his class that day. I dressed up as a scarecrow.
Mrs. Morgan's Kindergarten class
Cory and Mrs. Morgan playing Halloween games with the class
Cory performed in the cutest Halloween program ever
This monkey and cobra ninja love candy and dressing up more than anything, so I'm pretty sure Halloween was created just for them.

Everything is more fun with cousins!

Grandma Bird fed us a yummy Halloween dinner with donuts.
Holly (Sadie Chihuahua dressed as a spider) Steph and me sporting our Halloween Half shirts:
Trick or Treating 2014 was a success!




No comments:

Post a Comment