Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Kevin!

 
If you haven't noticed yet, we kind of like to do "birth-weeks" instead of "birth-days" around here. There's just no way you can properly celebrate someone living another year on this earth in just 24 hours. :)
Handsome Kevin chose to eat at Chuck-a-Rama for his birthday. He may be 36 now, but it doesn't mean he has to eat like it. ;) I think it may be the boys absolute favorite place to eat since they get to eat like 3 desserts in one sitting.
 

  One of Kevin's birthday presents was a new "Top it" for his truck. He has a big hunt coming up in the middle of bear country, and we decided it would be safer if he sleeps in his truck. The boys definitely approved.
 The boys were excited to give him this giant tub of Twizzlers.
 Chocolate cake with triple chocolate icing, mini M&Ms and Oreos. So yummy.


 His second "cake" was actually iced brownies. Chocolate coma was the theme of this birth-week. :)
I'm so thankful for Kevin in my life. I love him so much and can't imagine living a day in this world without him. I've said it many times, but when I chose to marry him I thought I was getting everything I wanted, when actually, I was getting everything God knew I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment